Thursday, August 30, 2012

What Shall We Discuss?


Hello Again,

So, this is my third day as a blogger.  Yay!  So far, I am really enjoying browsing other people's sites and learning about all you awesome folks.  I have wide array of interests from makeup to cooking, reading to running (that is a bit of a stretch- but I do intend to get in shape), and television to trampolines.  I know trampolines are a bit random, but if you haven't tried a venue like Sky High Bounce, you are missing out :)  Anyway, what do you all want to discuss on a close to daily basis?

?

I am on my fourth day of Weight Watchers (for the second time), so I will likely have lots of stories there.  I am living with a boy for the first time ever.  Eek!  I am taking Spanish lessons and am game for trying nuevo things, as long as no rodents are involved.  Mice scare the bejeusus out of me.  I am absolutely addicted to cosmetics and shopping in general.  Which leads me to my next point.  I am on a new budget (boo), but I am reducing my credit card debt (yay).

So, let's hear it.  What do you want?  A weight loss diary?  A healthy recipe blog?  Makeup reviews?  I will go wherever the wind (and by the wind, I mean you readers) takes me.

Post a comment and let me know.

Adios Amigos,

T.

No comments:

Post a Comment