Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Little Black Bag

Hello Ladies,

Do any of you use Little Black Bag? 

If not, I strongly recommed it. 

http://www.littleblackbag.com/

LBB is a monthly subscription service that offers designer bags, jewelry, accessories, cosmetics and some home goods.  It is a bit pricey at $49.95 a month, but it puts the buyer (you!!!) in control.

To start, create a LBB account by taking a style quiz.  You will then be able to view all the items in the gallery.  You can choose from a ton of items ranging in value from $10 - $110.  You can also select items that you love in order to create a gallery of your favorite items.

After scrolling through all your options, you choose one item as a must-have.  This item is guaranteed to be in your bag!  You also get 2 - 4 additional items, curated by LBB.  Once you pay for your bag, you will see the other items.

Here is the coolest part:  if you don't like what is in your bag, you can trade with other community members to get a bag you totally love!  Your bag will not ship unitl you have swapped for items that you want to have (or the trade deadline at the end of the month).

You can cancel any time, and you are not charged until your bag ships.  How cool is that?

Have any of you ladies tried LBB?  Are you as excited about it as I am?  Let me know in the comments!

My bag should arrive this week, and I will update you all when I get it.  As a sneak peek, here is my must-have item for the month:


This "Samantha" necklace from NYLA Star retails for $88!

Talk Soon,

T.

2 comments:

  1. I have just started using it!!! My bag should arrive on Friday! I will let you know how I like it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I look forward to hearing your thoughts. Please feel free to post links to your goodies as well!

    ReplyDelete