Friday, September 28, 2012

Sober September and Weight Loss Update

Hello Again Ladies,

Earlier in the month, I mentioned that I was taking some time away from alcohol.  I am happy to report that it has been a roaring success!  Admittedly, I was not totally alcohol free.  I did have a beer twice this month, but both times, I didn't even finish one bottle! 

To be honest, I didn't really miss alcohol, and it was definitely good for my budget and waistline.  Thus, I think I will continue with my (mostly) alcohol-free lifestyle. 

My focus now is losing weight.  Cutting the alcohol is a great first step, but it is not enough.  I am doing WW for the umpteenth billionith time, but G is doing it with me.  I am excited for us to lose weight and get healthy as a couple.

I will be doing weekly blog posts on my weight loss efforts.  I will also include photo updates.  So, without further ado, here I am today:




My starting goal is to lose 10 lbs.  Once that is done, I will buy myself a fabulous present (makeup, clothes, who knows?!?!), and I will set another goal.  I know this isn't going to be easy, but my fall clothes aren't fitting.  I have some seriously cute clothes, so this is a bummer.

Time for a change!

Talk Soon,

Tiffany

2 comments:

  1. I've been trying to loose weight too, it's so hard for me! I've been doing zumba and everything. :(

    http://perlaxmakeup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zumba is great fun. Definitely keep it up! Keep my posted.

    -T.

    ReplyDelete