Monday, October 15, 2012

Fall Inspired Nails

Hello Ladies,

I hope everyone is having a fabulous Monday!  Over the weekend, I went home to visit my dad and got to see some beautiful trees.


In honor of fall, I put together a "changing leaves" inspired nail look. 




Thumb: Essie Don't Sweater It
Index Finger: Maybelline Color Show Orange Fix
Middle Finger: Essie Penny Talk
Ring Finger: Maybelline Salon Expert Bitten Plum
Pinky Finger: Revlon Colorstay Spanish Moss
Glitter: Wet N Wild Wild Shine Hallucinate

I added the glitter for a little sparkle, since this was a weekend nail look.  For work, I will return to my go-to Revlon Sheer Rose or Julep Jennifer. 

Picture from Sephora- Julep Jennifer

Talk Soon,

T.

6 comments:

  1. love your nails :)

    Charlie - xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely, like the fact that you've taken inspiration from trees - I love all the colours in that first photo. :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woww....cool post! lovely idea, they look so cute and so autumnal! beautiful nail colors ;)
    You have a great blog! I'd love if you checked out my blog, and if you like it, can we follow each other? I promise I’ll follow you back <3

    x♥x♥

    "Saúde & Beleza - Health & Beauty"




    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I am following you as well. You have an amazing blog. Great fashion ideas!

      Delete