Tuesday, November 13, 2012

My New Watch

Hey Ladies,

I had been thinking about jumping on board the watch train for a while, but I have never been great about keeping up with watches.  Since I didn't want to put a lot of money into this purchase, I went bargain hunting at one of my favorite places, Kohl's.

I ended up with an Armitron NOW Rose Gold Tone Crystal and Mother of Pearl Watch.  It is so pretty!

I think it looks like it was WAY more than $30!
Plus, I got a great deal.  It was orginally $84.99 and was on sale for $63.74.  I had $30 in Kohl's cash from previous purchases and got 15% for using my Kohl's card (which I pay off every month).  I couldn't believe I got such a cute watch for under $30!

Have you had any excellent shopping finds lately?  Tell me all about it in the comments :)

Watch: http://www.kohls.com/product/prd-826961/armitron-now-rose-gold-tone-crystal-mother-of-pearl-watch-753689mprg.jsp

Talk Soon,

T.

No comments:

Post a Comment