Saturday, November 24, 2012

NOTD: Winter Wonderland


Hello Ladies,

It is time for almost time for snow, icicles and the magic of the holiday season!  When I think about winter, I always gravitate toward baby blue and sparkles.  Here is my current manicure, perfect for ice skating with the girls or strolling through a winter wonderland with that special someone :)

Ice, Ice Baby




For this look, I layered Spoiled Use Protection over two coats of Sinful Colors Cinderella.

What are your favorite winter nail looks?

Talk Soon,

T.

3 comments:

  1. Nice colour!
    Follow me if you want! xo
    www.cf-fashion.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Girlie! Love your blog and videos. Tagged you in The Blogger Tag!

    http://music-and-the-mirror.blogspot.com/2012/12/the-blogger-tag-aka-bit-about-me.html

    xoxo
    E

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE these colors!! I usually stick to darker colors for winter but maybe I should try one of those sparkly blue combos.

    ReplyDelete