Monday, December 31, 2012

New Year, New Me

Hello Ladies,

So, the last year was a crazy one.  There was a lot of good (moving in with my boyfriend, going to California, etc) and a bit of heartbreaking (my mom passed away).  However, tomorrow is the start of a new year, and I plan to make the most of it!

I have a couple of goals/resolutions for the new year:

1) Begin a new fitness routine
2) Not complain to friends and family about my weight

I am doing a Beachbody fitness program (Slim in 6), and I am really excited to get in shape.  I will post fitness updates on my blog.

That being said, I don't want to be a whiner who is always complaining to my friends and family about not losing weight.

This is the year to stop complaining and start doing!  I know it is going to take me a while to get to where I want to be, and that is okay. 

Every day is a new opportunity to do something good for myself, and that is how I plan to treat each of the 365 days in 2013!

Who's with me?

Happy New Year, lovelies!!!

Talk Soon,

T.

No comments:

Post a Comment