Thursday, February 21, 2013

LUSH Love: Ice Blue Soap

Hello Lovely Ladies,

I am a huge Lush fan.  I tend to stick to their bath bombs, bath melts and face masks, but lately, I am loving their soap.  Ice Blue is a peppermint scented soap that makes me feel so fresh and so clean, clean.  It is actually my boyfriend's soap, but sometimes, I find myself reaching for it instead of my girlier alternatives. 
Photo from Lush
It lathers incredibly well, and the scent is very gender neutral.  The best part is that the scent lingers for a very long time.  G always smells so amazing after using this soap.  I suspect it will be a favorite for us both for a very long time.

What is your favorite LUSH soap?  I am also a fan of Sultana of Soap.  Have you gotten your guy into any LUSH products?  It always makes me smile when G says, "Hey babe, can we go to LUSH this weekend?"

Talk Soon,

T.

No comments:

Post a Comment