Thursday, February 28, 2013

NOTD: WnW On a Trip

Hello Lovelies,

I just bought a new polish, and I thought I would share it with you.  This was mentioned in Tati's (Glam Life Guru on YouTube) favorite nail polishes video, and it was so pretty, I decided to pick one up for myself.

Tati's Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O-CVMGIfUlc



The color is WnW Megalast Salon Color On a Trip.  This beautiful purple shade retails for $1.99 and makes me feel ready for spring.  It applies really, really well.  The coverage is great!  It is completely opaque with two coats, and the wide brush makes application a breeze.  My biggest gripe with this formula is that it chips quickly (usually within a day or two).  While that may make it too much of a hassle for some girls, I don't mind too terribly much because I like to change my nail color.



What do you think of Wet N Wild On a Trip?  Have you tried any other shades from the Megalast Salon Color Line?

Talk Soon,

T.

3 comments:

  1. Great colour. Sadly we don't have Wet n wild :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :( I do love Wet N Wild, but I am sure there are plenty of suitable alternatives!

      Delete
  2. I have this on my nails right now! And I got it because of Tati's video too haha! It's such a gorgeous shade though, I'm so glad I picked it up. Especially for only $2!

    ReplyDelete