Friday, April 26, 2013

Get Fit Friday: My First Ever Cleanse!

Hey Girls,

Have you ever done a juice cleanse?  A cleanse where you just focused on eating natural?  I have never done a cleanse of any kind, but I am starting one soon!  LivingSocial recently had a deal on RawJuvenate Organic Detox, and I decided to give it a try.

RawJuvenate Organic Detox: http://www.rawgreenorganics.com/rawjuvenate/

I am doing the 14 day option, and it seems realitively simple.  I start my day with a smoothie made from the protein powder and green drink mix, and I take the probiotics, fiber and aloe capsules afterward. Otherwise, I just eat a healthly diet and drink lots and lots of water.  Voila!  Hopefully, I will feel better, have more energy and be ready to get serious about eating better and getting in shape.  

I am usually really leery of cleanses and dieting products, but I am not doing this to lose weight.  I am doing it because I have been eating A LOT of junk, my body is rebeling, and I just want to detox and start fresh. 

My cleanse hasn't arrived yet, but I will keep you prosted on my progress.  Have any of you tried RawJuvenate?  Any tips for my first detox/cleanse?

Talk Soon,

T.

No comments:

Post a Comment