Monday, April 15, 2013

My NYX Blush Collection

Hello Girls,

There seems to be a consensus in the beauty community that NYX blushes are some of the best drugstore blushes in the business  I wholeheartedly agree!  I love NYX powder and cream blushes, but for this post, I am focusing on my powder blush collection.  The line offers a wide array of shades in a variety of finishes.  The only thing you have to be aware of with NYX is that their product names are a little off... For example, "Peach" is actually a beautiful warm, pinky shade.  Luckily, there are tons of swatches and reviews online, so you can make an informed decision before purchasing.  NYX is sold at nyx.com, cherryculture.com and in most ULTA stores.  Let's get to it!


NYX Blush: Summer Peach, Rose Garden, Pinky, Bourgeios Pig, Red

Same as Above (with Flash)
The pigmentation on these blushes is wonderful (see below), and they are very easy to apply and blend.  I also love that there are matte options at drugstore prices!   

Summer Peach- Shimmery pale peach
Rose Garden- Very shimmery pale pink
Pinky- Matte bright pink (as you can see, mine is very well loved)
Bourgeois Pig- Matte blue-toned pink, deeper than Pinky
Red- Matte red (this shade reminds me of Tarte's Natural Beauty)

Summer Peach, Rose Garden, Pinky, Bourgeouis Pig, Red
The line also features some nice neutral shades and some beautiful browns, including cult favorite Terra Cotta.

I definitely recommend checking these out: http://www.cherryculture.com/cosmetics/makeup/nyx/nyx-powder-blush/16203&cat=306&page=1

Do you have any NYX blushes you love?  Are there any other shades I should try?

Talk Soon,

T.


3 comments:

  1. I haven't tried any of NYX's blushes yet but they look great! Might have to pick one up(:

    -Athenaxo
    modestlysophisticated.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I only have one, but I can't wait to get some more. The shades you have look great :)

    http://sparklewithlaughter.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a few of these that I also picked up on cherry culture and my favourite is Angel!
    You should definitely check it out if you get the chance :)
    Great post :)

    Samantha xo | SamanthaLusts

    ReplyDelete