Friday, April 19, 2013

New Format!!!

Hey Ladies,

I have decided to mix things up a bit here at The Life of Your Average Twenty-Something.  I am going to start blogging on a routine basis, three times a week.  Instead of being totally beauty related, I will incorporate blogs about my life and my attempt to get fit.  I hope you will join me on my exciting new journey!

The blogs will be as follows:

Makeup Mondays

What's Up Wednesdays? (Updates on my life, random thoughts)

Get Fit Fridays

In the future, I may add other blogs such as Take-Me-Out Tuesdays (date night ideas) or Tasty Thursdays (my attempts at recreating dishes and maybe an original recipe or two).  For now, I am going to stick with my tri-weekly plan.

I look forward to continuing to connect with all of you.  Let's kick this blogging change off with something pretty:

Cherry Blossoms Last Week
Talk Soon,

T.

1 comment:

  1. This sounds great, can't wait to read more :)

    ReplyDelete