Friday, June 28, 2013

L'Oreal Youth Code Face Wash... You Won't Believe How Much I Paid...

19 cents!

Yes, reader, I got a full-size L'Oreal Youth Code Face Wash for .19!  I am not a huge couponer, but I received a "$3 off a L'Oreal face product" coupon on a receipt at CVS.  I also saw that L'Oreal had a $1 off skincare coupon while reading one of my favorite blogs, Nouveau Cheap, so I grabbed that one too. 

Coupon is here: http://www.save.com/coupons/beauty

At my CVS, the face wash retails for $8.49.  I was totally prepared to pay $4.49 for it, but when I scanned it, it rang up on sale for $4.19.  Um... YES!!! 

I really needed a new face wash because I just started using the Vitamin E Cleanser from The Body Shop, and it breaks me out :(  I am really excited to try Youth Code, and I will let you know how it goes.



Image from Target.com
Finally, for you ladies who are ballin' on a budget (like me), definitely check out Nouveau Cheap:

http://nouveaucheap.blogspot.com/

Talk Soon,

T.

No comments:

Post a Comment