Friday, July 12, 2013

Beautiful and Bright Covergirl Lipsticks

Hey Ladies,

I just wanted to share some of my favorite lipsticks for summer.  In the warm months, I embrace bold lip colors, and I have three great options from Covergirl.

Fairytale, Divine, Flame
Fairytale, Divine, Flame
Fairytale: A beautiful, red-toned coral (This is my favorite of the bunch!!!)
Divine: A pinkish-plum
Flame: Tomato (or flame) red

All three are great, bright options for summer.  Do you own any of the shades above?  Do you have any recommedations for great summer lipsticks?

Talk Soon,

T.

2 comments:

  1. Loving fairytale! Divine is super gorgeous too! Lovel picks!

    Http://yourteendiaries.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are such lovely shades!! Thanks for your sweet comment :)

    http://infinitehouseofillusions.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete