I have been getting IPSY bags for about 5 months now, and I am continually impressed with the products and generous sizes.
For those of you who aren't familiar with IPSY, it is a monthly beauty subscription service. For $10/month, you get a cute bag with 4 - 5 products to try. Some of the products are deluxe sample-size while others are full-size. As a former Birchbox subscriber, I didn't have high hopes for IPSY, but I have been blown away by the monthly goodies.
Check out www.ipsy.com, if you are interested in signing up. There is a waitlist, but I only had to wait about a month.
Now, on to July's bag!
- POP Beauty Pouty Pop Crayon in Fuchsia Flirt (full-size)
- Healthy Sexy Hair Soy Renewal Beach Spray (1.7 oz, deluxe sample)
- BH Cosmetics California Collection Sampler (deluxe sample)
- Coola Mineral Sunscreen (.23 oz, deluxe sample)
- Benefit Benetint (This is a tiny little thing, but I haven't used the product since high school. I am pretty stoked!)
|From L to R: BH Cosmetics Eyeshadow in Hollywood, San Francisco, Malibu; POP Beauty Crayon in Fuchsia Flirt|
I can't speak for the products in my bag (I just got it last night), but as for the IPSY subscription service, I wholeheartedly recommend it! It is a great way to try new things, and I have received a wide array of products.
Are you an Ipster? Have you tried any of the products above?