Wednesday, August 7, 2013

NOTD: Revlon Rich Raspberry

Hello Lovelies,

Just a quick nail of the day.  Summer is winding down, and soon, the beautiful dark shades and neutrals of fall will be upon us.  I am relishing in the remaining summer days with bright, bold hues on my nails.   

Main Color: Revlon Colorstay Rich Raspberry; Accent Nail: Orly Charged Up 
I love the Revlon Colorstay polishes and own quite a few.  Rich Raspberry is one of my favorites.  It applies smoothly (this is two coats) and is instantly opaque.  I love the brush with these polishes because it is thick and easily covers the entire nail.  My only complaint is drying time.  They set relatively quick (about five minutes), and I can resume normal activity.  However, I sometimes get imprints and dents in the polish hours after application.  As long as you are mindful of what you are doing, it isn't a huge deal, but I tend to be a bit hard on my manicures.  The polish does last on my nails for 4 - 5 days before chipping, so that is a plus!

Which colors do you love from Revlon Colorstay? 

They are on sale at CVS right now.  They are on sale for $4.99, but you get $3 in ExtraBucks.  That is a pretty awesome deal for a polish that regularly retails for around $7 - $8.  I just picked up Rain Forest and will share it will you all soon.

Talk Soon,

T.

No comments:

Post a Comment